Welcome To The Anglophile Channel
Are you an Anglophile? If you love all things Britannia then you’ll love The Anglophile Channel, an award-winning multi-media entertainment network and production company dedicated exclusively to British entertainment, arts & culture! Featuring exciting original content, celebrity interviews, cultural pieces and entertainment coverage streamed to MILLIONS of Anglophile fans in 45+ countries worldwide!
NOW STREAMING ON AMAZON PRIME VIDEO & ROKU!
OVER 100K AMAZON/ROKU INSTALLS and VIEWERS
NOW STREAMING TO 1.5 MILLION FANS ACROSS MULTIPLE PLATFORMS!
TAC FEATURED ON THE FOLLOWING NETWORKS:
The Award-winning Anglophile Channel Team goes to:
THE QUEEN’S PLATINUM JUBILEE
Watch us only on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
Coverage begins JUN 1st!
Princess: The Early Life of Queen Elizabeth with British author Jane Dismore
Marlise Boland travels to London to sit down with noted British author, Jane Dismore, to discuss the early life of Queen Elizabeth II from childhood to becoming Queen. Dismore shares wonderful stories and insight into the childhood of Britain’s most beloved and longest reigning monarch.
Filmed on location at 145 Piccadilly the site of Queen Elizabeth II’s childhood home.
The Dish Hosts Invited to
THE BRIDGERTON EXPERIENCE
Award-winning hosts, Marlise Boland and Elyse Ashton were invited to attend opening night of The Bridgerton Experience in Los Angeles, an immersive Regency-era ball that transports its guests into the world of the hit Netflix series.
Watch the Bridgerton Dish Review:
TAC TOP ARTICLES:
Supes Multiverse of Madness Experience:
Marvel Camaraderie After Covid
By Juliette Boland
Award-winning, Juliette Boland reviews Benedict Cumberbatch’s latest MARVEL film, Dr. Strange: Multiverse of Madness and attends the Supes Multi-verse of Madness Experience in Los Angeles.
READ her coverage here: DR STRANGE: MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS
PBS SOCAL CELEBRATES ‘SANDITON’
Award-winning host/writer, Elyse Ashton looked like she stepped into the Regency-era world of Sanditon as she is invited to attend the celebration. Elyse shares her experiences of this beautiful event here: PBS SoCal Celebrates Sanditon
HARRY POTTER RETURNS!
Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts is a Return to Childhood
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers…” to watch Harry Potter movies!
Juliette Boland reviews the long awaited reunion: Read Juliette Boland’s Article Here
Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts now streaming on HBO MAX.
Ted Lasso: Our Latest Obsession!
Everyone has fallen in love with Ted Lasso and we are no exception! Nominated for a record-breaking 20 Emmy nominations, the unexpectedly heartwarming AppleTV+ series is about a small time American football couch, Ted Lasso (played brilliantly by Jason Sudeikis) who gets recruited to manage a failing British soccer (they call it football!) team – despite having absolutely no experience in the game. A recipe for disaster to be certain but what Lasso lacks in experience he makes up for with unrelenting optimism, hysterical Southern quips and quotes…and biscuits…lots and lots of biscuits! For those playing at home, biscuits are cookies.
This weekend our TAC entertainment reporter Juliette Boland stopped in on the Ted Lasso Believe Fan Experience in Los Angeles and discovered that we weren’t the only ones in love with Lasso!
Check out our visit to the Ted Lasso Believe Fan Experience in Los Angeles! We hope to have more Lasso content for you during upcoming awards season:
Ted Lasso Season Two can be streamed NOW on AppleTV+
TAC IS BACK!
It’s been a long arduous Covid-induced lock down but we are breaking out of quarantine and coming back better than ever with more Anglophile content featuring our favorite British shows, artists and royals! To stay connected follow us on Facebook @TheAnglophileChannel and Insta @TheAnglophileChannel
MEET MARLISE BOLAND
THE WOMAN BEHIND THE ANGLOPHILE CHANNEL
BAFTA/LA TV TEA
The most exciting Pre-Emmy Awards celebration, not to mention the most glamorous Afternoon Tea Party in Hollywood, is hosted by BAFTA Los Angeles and BBC America! This year’s event was held poolside at The Beverly Hilton. We asked the stars how they take their tea. Check out some of their answers:
Check out MORE of our amazing interviews and pix here: BAFTA/LA TV TEA PARTY
DOWNTON ABBEY TEA PARTY
Downton Abbey fever is sweeping the US after a successful release of the movie this past weekend. As a result, fabulous Downton Abbey experiences are popping up everywhere. Check out this fabulous Downton Abbey Afternoon Tea Party at The Grove, LA:
Visit Our Downton Abbey Tea and Garden Party at The Grove Page for MORE photos: Downton Abbey Garden Party @TheGrove
PRINCESS: THE EARLY LIFE OF QUEEN ELIZABETH II
British Author: JANE DISMORE
The Anglophile Channel’s Marlise Boland sat down with noted British author, Jane Dismore and discussed the intriguing details of The Queen’s early years. Watch this preview. FULL DOCUMENTARY COMING THIS FALL!
Jane Austen Regency Week!
This summer, The Anglophile Channel traveled to Chawton, England to cover the most unique of Anglophile events: The Jane Austen Regency Week Festival. From The delightful Regency Arts and Crafts Market to the elegant Regency Ball, TAC was given exclusive access at the most exciting and Austentatious of events including a special interview with Caroline Jane Knight – Jane Austen’s Fifth Great Niece, plus a private tour of Ms. Knight and Jane Austen’s ancestral home, Chawton House! Stay tuned for “An Austentatious Week” special coming this fall only on The Anglophile Channel!
TIMEY WIMEY FANDOM SHOW!
Hosted by Award-Winning Teen Journalist
BBC LOVES TAC!
BBC joined us at Rose Tree Cottage to talk all things Afternoon Tea & Royal Wedding! Visit our Royal Wedding Page to see coverage: Royal Wedding
The Anglophile Channel Awards Returns in 2022! Who will be our next honorees?
Proud Partner of The Anglophile Channel
Voted #1 Tea House in America! Best Afternoon Tea in Los Angeles! Authentic British Afternoon Tea served in a timeless setting.
For an unforgettable tea experience visit: Rose Tree Cottage
DISCOVER THE ANGLOPHILE CHANNEL! (Whoever THEY are….)
Do you LOVE The Anglophile Channel? Become A TAC Supporter Here:
Award-Winning Anglophile Channel Team
Congratulations Juliette Boland!
Four-time Los Angeles Press Club WINNER!
BEST TV REPORTING: “The Doctor Who Review”
Best Entertainment Reporting – Juliette Boland/”The Timey Wimey Show”
Awards and Nominations
2019 Los Angeles Press Club | 61st Annual SoCal Journalism Awards:
WINNER: BEST ENTERTAINMENT REPORTING, Juliette Boland, “The Doctor Who Review Show”
- Best Anchor/Host, Juliette Boland, “The TImey Wimey Fandom Show” (Nominated)
2018 Eleventh Annual National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards:
WINNER: BEST ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT FEATURE: Juliette Boland, “Doctor, I Let You Go: A Farewell to Doctor Who Peter Capaldi”
- Best Arts/Entertainment News, Juliette Boland, “Jodie Whittaker Makes Television History as First Female Doctor Who in 50 Years: (3rd Place)
2018 Los Angeles Press Club | 60th Annual SoCal Journalism Awards:
- Best Anchor/Host: Juliette Boland, “The Timey Wimey Fandom Show” (2nd Place)
- Best Anchor/Host: Marlise Boland, Elyse Ashton, “PoldarkDish” (3rd Place)
- Best Anchor/Host Paul Boland, Kelly Monteith, “Brit Flix with Kelly, Paul and (Two Buck) Chuck” (Nominated)
- Best Reporting: Juliette Boland, “The Timey Wimey Show/Blog” (Nominated)
2017 Tenth Annual National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards:
- Best Arts/Entertainment News Story – Juliette Boland, “Does Doctor Who Producer Regret Decision to Leave Hit Show?” (3rd Place)
- Best Arts/Entertainment Feature – Juliette Boland, “The Timey Wimey Fandom Show Goes to 2016 SDCC” (Nominated)
- Best Documentary/Special, Short – Paul Boland, Marlise Boland, Producers, “Journey to Poldark: Spotlight on Beatie Edney” (Nominated)
2017 Los Angeles Press Club | SoCal Journalism Awards:
- Best Anchor/Hosts:Marlise Boland, Elyse Ashton, “The Dish Shows” (2nd Place),
- Best Anchor/Hosts Paul Boland, Kelly Monteith, “Brit Flix with Kelly, Paul and (Two Buck) Chuck” (Nominated)
British Media Award Nominated, Marlise Boland
2016 Ninth Annual National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards:
WINNER: BEST BROADCAST CRITICS: Marlise Boland, Elyse Ashton – “OutlandDish: A Wee Recap Show”
WINNER: BEST POP CULTURE FEATURE: Juliette Boland, “The Timey Wimey Fandom Show”
- Best Entertainment Feature – Over 5min Marlise Boland, Paul Boland, Producers and Elyse Ashton, Host – “The Downton Dish: A Farewell to Downton Abbey” (3rd Place)
2016 Los Angeles Press Club | SoCal Journalism Awards:
WINNER BEST ANCHOR (Television): Paul Boland, Kelly Monteith – Brit Flix with Kelly, Paul and [Two Buck] Chuck)
- Best Anchor-Television: Marlise Boland, Elyse Ashton – “The Dish Shows” (3rd Place)
- Best Entertainment Reporting – Juliette Boland, The Timey Wimey Show – The Doctor Who Comic-Con Interviews (3rd Place)
- Best Entertainment Commentary – Paul Boland, Kelly Monteith – “Brit Flix with Kelly, Paul and (Two Buck) Chuck” (Nominated)
2015 8th Annual National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards:
WINNER: BEST ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT FEATURE: Juliette Boland, The Timey Wimey Show
- Journalist of the Year: Marlise Boland (Finalist)
- Best Broadcast Critics Paul Boland & Kelly Monteith – BritFlix with Kelly, Paul and [Two Buck] Chuck (Nominated)
- Best Documentary Short: Marlise Boland and Paul Boland, Producers – “Andrea Galer: Mansfield Park, Jane Eyre and Beyond” (Nominated)
- Best Entertainment Feature-Over 5mins Marlise Boland and Paul Boland, Producers – “Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday Tribute” (Nominated)
2014: 7th Annual National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards:
Best Use of Social Media (2nd Place) Marlise Boland
Best Broadcast Critics Paul Boland & Kelly Monteith – BritFlix with Kelly, Paul and [Two Buck] Chuck (Nominated)
FIND US ON THE YOU TUBE….