Welcome To The Anglophile Channel
Are you an Anglophile? If you love all things Britannia then you’ll love The Anglophile Channel, an award-winning multi-media entertainment network and production company dedicated exclusively to British entertainment, arts & culture! Featuring exciting original content, celebrity interviews, cultural pieces and entertainment coverage streamed to MILLIONS of Anglophile fans in 45+ countries worldwide!
NOW STREAMING ON AMAZON PRIME VIDEO & ROKU!
OVER 100K AMAZON/ROKU INSTALLS and VIEWERS
NOW STREAMING TO 1.5 MILLION FANS ACROSS MULTIPLE PLATFORMS!
TAC FEATURED ON THE FOLLOWING NETWORKS:
With heavy hearts, The Anglophile Channel wishes The Royal Family deepest condolences on the loss of Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh. A great man of loyalty, dedication and service.
MEET MARLISE BOLAND
THE WOMAN BEHIND THE ANGLOPHILE CHANNEL
Buckingham Palace Responds To Harry and Meghan’s Oprah Interview.
Statement from the palace below.
BRIDGERTON Star, Regé-Jean Page
TOP TEN PERFORMANCES
Before he became Bridgerton’s sexiest Regency-era Duke, Regé-Jean Page had turned in a long list of enticing performances. Here are our Top Ten Favorites!
AVAILABLE ON PRIME VIDEO
Anglophiles around the world rejoice in the news that a new adaptation of Jane Austen’s EMMA. had arrived in cinemas. Check out The Anglophile Channel’s COMPLETE coverage of all things EMMA. including PHOTOS of the premiere and our INTERVIEWS with the cast HERE: The EMMA. Page
And, STAY TUNED for our very own EMMA. DISH recap and review! MORE EMMA.
TOP 25 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD (NEED TO) SEE EMMA.
By Elyse Ashton
OUTLANDER IS BACK!
AND SO IS OUTLANDDISH!
Grab a wee dram and join our cèilidh as we celebrate the return of Outlander and our favorite Scottish/Sassenach couple, Jamie and Claire!
Juliette Boland recently returned from Scotland and the set of Vanessa Hudgen’s Princess Switch 2: Switched Again! Exclusive coverage is coming soon!
Prince Harry and Meghan To Step Back From Royal Duties!
In an announcement that shocked Anglophiles around the world, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced that they are stepping back from royal duties in favour of a more independent life. The announcement was said to have rocked the palace including The Queen who was not looped in on the decision. Many see this as a brave attempt by Prince Harry to protect his wife and son from the relentless tabloid scrutiny that plagued his mother to her death. Meghan has reportedly been upset with the endless racism that permeates their coverage in the British Media. Either way, Harry and Meghan are hanging up their titles and headed to calmer and more peaceful life in Canada.
Check out what The Dish Ladies have to say in: MEGXIT DISH
Check out TAC’s NEW show!
“Kelly Monteith’s BBC Memories”
What was it like for an American comedian to get offered his own series on the BBC? Comedian Kelly Montieth shares his favorite memories of producing/writing/hosting his own show, “Kelly Monteith” for six seasons, during the 80’s, on the BBC.
Visit KELLY MONTEITH’S BBC MEMORIES HERE
BAFTA/LA TV TEA
The most exciting Pre-Emmy Awards celebration, not to mention the most glamorous Afternoon Tea Party in Hollywood, is hosted by BAFTA Los Angeles and BBC America! This year’s event was held poolside at The Beverly Hilton. We asked the stars how they take their tea. Check out some of their answers:
Check out MORE of our amazing interviews and pix here: BAFTA/LA TV TEA PARTY
DOWNTON ABBEY TEA PARTY
Downton Abbey fever is sweeping the US after a successful release of the movie this past weekend. As a result, fabulous Downton Abbey experiences are popping up everywhere. Check out this fabulous Downton Abbey Afternoon Tea Party at The Grove, LA:
Visit Our Downton Abbey Tea and Garden Party at The Grove Page for MORE photos: Downton Abbey Garden Party @TheGrove
Downton Abbey Stars Shine at World Premiere in London – September 9, 2019
It’s been nearly four agonizing years since we last saw our favorite British aristocratic family, whose members became so dear to us over the six seasons that Downton Abbey aired on ITV and PBS Masterpiece that when we said our final goodbyes to our beloved Crawlys and their loyal servants on Christmas Day 2015 it was like losing a family member. To help ease our pain, talk almost immediately began of a hoped-for feature film. Fast forward to tonight, Leicester Square London – where most of our favorite faces came out to celebrate the long awaited premiere of Downton Abbey – The Movie! Take a look at some of the exciting photos from tonight’s world premiere!
The most eagerly awaited Anglophile event of the year is nearly here! Follow The Anglophile Channel’s coverage here: Downton Abbey: The Movie Page
PRINCESS: THE EARLY LIFE OF QUEEN ELIZABETH II
British Author: JANE DISMORE
The Anglophile Channel’s Marlise Boland sat down with noted British author, Jane Dismore and discussed the intriguing details of The Queen’s early years. Watch this preview. FULL DOCUMENTARY COMING THIS FALL!
Jane Austen Regency Week!
This summer, The Anglophile Channel traveled to Chawton, England to cover the most unique of Anglophile events: The Jane Austen Regency Week Festival. From The delightful Regency Arts and Crafts Market to the elegant Regency Ball, TAC was given exclusive access at the most exciting and Austentatious of events including a special interview with Caroline Jane Knight – Jane Austen’s Fifth Great Niece, plus a private tour of Ms. Knight and Jane Austen’s ancestral home, Chawton House! Stay tuned for “An Austentatious Week” special coming this fall only on The Anglophile Channel!
Check out the NEW:
TIMEY WIMEY FANDOM SHOW!
Hosted by Award-Winning Teen Journalist
BBC LOVES TAC!
BBC joined us at Rose Tree Cottage to talk all things Afternoon Tea & Royal Wedding! Visit our Royal Wedding Page to see coverage: Royal Wedding
The Anglophile Channel Awards Returns in 2020! Who will be our next honorees?
Proud Partner of The Anglophile Channel
Voted #1 Tea House in America! Best Afternoon Tea in Los Angeles! Authentic British Afternoon Tea served in a timeless setting.
For an unforgettable tea experience visit: Rose Tree Cottage
DISCOVER THE ANGLOPHILE CHANNEL! (Whoever THEY are….)
Marlise’s Sense and SensibiliTeas
Afternoon Tea Catering | NOW Accepting Bookings!
Visit Our Page: Sense and SensibiliTeas Afternoon Tea Catering
Do you LOVE The Anglophile Channel? Become A TAC Supporter Here:
Award-Winning Anglophile Channel Team
Congratulations Juliette Boland!
Four-time Los Angeles Press Club WINNER!
BEST TV REPORTING: “The Doctor Who Review”
Best Entertainment Reporting – Juliette Boland/”The Timey Wimey Show”
Awards and Nominations
2019 Los Angeles Press Club | 61st Annual SoCal Journalism Awards:
WINNER: BEST ENTERTAINMENT REPORTING, Juliette Boland, “The Doctor Who Review Show”
- Best Anchor/Host, Juliette Boland, “The TImey Wimey Fandom Show” (Nominated)
2018 Eleventh Annual National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards:
WINNER: BEST ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT FEATURE: Juliette Boland, “Doctor, I Let You Go: A Farewell to Doctor Who Peter Capaldi”
- Best Arts/Entertainment News, Juliette Boland, “Jodie Whittaker Makes Television History as First Female Doctor Who in 50 Years: (3rd Place)
2018 Los Angeles Press Club | 60th Annual SoCal Journalism Awards:
- Best Anchor/Host: Juliette Boland, “The Timey Wimey Fandom Show” (2nd Place)
- Best Anchor/Host: Marlise Boland, Elyse Ashton, “PoldarkDish” (3rd Place)
- Best Anchor/Host Paul Boland, Kelly Monteith, “Brit Flix with Kelly, Paul and (Two Buck) Chuck” (Nominated)
- Best Reporting: Juliette Boland, “The Timey Wimey Show/Blog” (Nominated)
2017 Tenth Annual National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards:
- Best Arts/Entertainment News Story – Juliette Boland, “Does Doctor Who Producer Regret Decision to Leave Hit Show?” (3rd Place)
- Best Arts/Entertainment Feature – Juliette Boland, “The Timey Wimey Fandom Show Goes to 2016 SDCC” (Nominated)
- Best Documentary/Special, Short – Paul Boland, Marlise Boland, Producers, “Journey to Poldark: Spotlight on Beatie Edney” (Nominated)
2017 Los Angeles Press Club | SoCal Journalism Awards:
- Best Anchor/Hosts:Marlise Boland, Elyse Ashton, “The Dish Shows” (2nd Place),
- Best Anchor/Hosts Paul Boland, Kelly Monteith, “Brit Flix with Kelly, Paul and (Two Buck) Chuck” (Nominated)
British Media Award Nominated, Marlise Boland
2016 Ninth Annual National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards:
WINNER: BEST BROADCAST CRITICS: Marlise Boland, Elyse Ashton – “OutlandDish: A Wee Recap Show”
WINNER: BEST POP CULTURE FEATURE: Juliette Boland, “The Timey Wimey Fandom Show”
- Best Entertainment Feature – Over 5min Marlise Boland, Paul Boland, Producers and Elyse Ashton, Host – “The Downton Dish: A Farewell to Downton Abbey” (3rd Place)
2016 Los Angeles Press Club | SoCal Journalism Awards:
WINNER BEST ANCHOR (Television): Paul Boland, Kelly Monteith – Brit Flix with Kelly, Paul and [Two Buck] Chuck)
- Best Anchor-Television: Marlise Boland, Elyse Ashton – “The Dish Shows” (3rd Place)
- Best Entertainment Reporting – Juliette Boland, The Timey Wimey Show – The Doctor Who Comic-Con Interviews (3rd Place)
- Best Entertainment Commentary – Paul Boland, Kelly Monteith – “Brit Flix with Kelly, Paul and (Two Buck) Chuck” (Nominated)
2015 8th Annual National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards:
WINNER: BEST ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT FEATURE: Juliette Boland, The Timey Wimey Show
- Journalist of the Year: Marlise Boland (Finalist)
- Best Broadcast Critics Paul Boland & Kelly Monteith – BritFlix with Kelly, Paul and [Two Buck] Chuck (Nominated)
- Best Documentary Short: Marlise Boland and Paul Boland, Producers – “Andrea Galer: Mansfield Park, Jane Eyre and Beyond” (Nominated)
- Best Entertainment Feature-Over 5mins Marlise Boland and Paul Boland, Producers – “Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday Tribute” (Nominated)
2014: 7th Annual National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards:
Best Use of Social Media (2nd Place) Marlise Boland
Best Broadcast Critics Paul Boland & Kelly Monteith – BritFlix with Kelly, Paul and [Two Buck] Chuck (Nominated)
FIND US ON THE YOU TUBE….